Tuesday, January 11, 2011

4.

I have three designers in my department. They are Susu, Carmen and Rei. William is our Senior Art Director cum occasional designer. Carmen, William and I are still getting to know each other. But it is a totally different case with the other two. Rei and Susu are like my big brothers. Susu's the annoying-forever-teasing-you kinda big brother whereas Rei's the quiet-sweet-type.

Now, Susu's probably the funniest guy I've ever met. Most of the time, none of us understands what he's saying. He'd say something and we'd usually go, "WHAT? I totally didn't get you!". We actually have a list called, "Susu's Word of the Day" in Jelo's and Sherina's room.

Because of this problem of his, sometimes, when the boys are out and we want them to get us something, we'd try to avoid calling Susu because to explain to him and to get him to understand us will take the longest time possible and because of this too he tends to mispronounce names....and words. For example:

Sherina becomes Shasha (Okay this is not exactly a mispronunciation, it's just because he can't pronounce her name so he changed it)
Noelle becomes Novelle
Siti becomes Honda City (Fine, he can pronounce my name perfectly right it's just he refuses to)

And the words would range from the normal, forgivable ones such as:

Oh my godness! (At one point, said word even became, "Oh my Goddess!" I kid you not)

Lorex (Rolex)

Mosito (Mosquito)

Federal Rochey (Ferrerro Rocher)

Plet-to
(Petrol)


to "OMAIGOD, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SUSUUUU?!" such as:

Bubujela (Vuvuzela)

Peug Chew (Kill you)

Bulu (Blue)

Bu Ray (Blu Ray. At one point, we thought he was saying, "Booo, Rei!")

Blanda (Bangla)

Za ham bey (Zombie)

Monex (Molest)


to super ridiculous, tak masuk akal phrases that were usually randomly said like:

"I'm not Africa!" - I was in Jelo's room during one of our bitching session when he stopped by right in front of the room and said that sentence randomly.

A few days before our Christmas party, we were discussing on what to wear and he came over and said, "You guys no tukar baju la!" Translation: "You guys go naked la!"

And of course, "Coz my hair there got no shampoo" which was randomly said, again, in front of Jelo's room.

Most of the time, when he mispronounces words, I'd try my best not to laugh or if I did, I'd try not to LOL la kan. Until one day, he came up with the most random of all sayings which turned out to be my most favourite of all sayings of Susu's that still cracks me up to this day was when during a discussion at his table, he randomly went,

"Nipple is good for everyone!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!


3 comments:

Hanamaruku said...

hahahha okay sumpah aku tegelak2! kem salam susu tauuu. dengan rei woi. :P

*kelip kelip mata*

Hanamaruku said...

hahahha okay sumpah aku tegelak2! kem salam susu tauuu. dengan rei woi. :P

*kelip kelip mata*

Siti 'Afifah said...

Kau sapeeee nak kem2 salam kat diorang? Meh citer sket? :P Ye, Insyaallah akan disampaikan. Salam biase je ek? Takde salam sayang eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!