Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay, so I won't mind being Gotcha!-ed everyday. Like, seriously.

Sooo, remember when I said today will be a good day?

It was a good day. A really really good day.

Apart from the fact that half of the office was gone, we also found out we'd finally be getting a new Creative Director! Finally! No more running around like headless chickens!

And then, the best bit of the day happened some time after lunch, when the team who went to Astro came back. Sueway mentioned that Ian brought something back for me so while I was chatting with her, Ian came back and told me, word for word okay this part, verbatim dan yang sewaktu dengannye that they told JJ & Ean about me.

"Babe, we told Ean and JJ about you. I kinda said that 'We have this copywriter, Siti, who's a big fan of you guys but she couldn't be here today'. Ean asked if you're cute. So I said, yeah, very cute, very adorable."

Haha sumpah sayang mamat ni, pandai je die butter me up in front of the 2 guys kan?!

"Anyway, they gave you something but it's not with me, it's with J."

Okay, I found that out at about 2pm and I was in agony wondering what in the world did they have for me kan. You see, J had to be in Shah Alam for the TVC shoot so she was out the whoooolllleeee day, first at Astro and then at Shah Alam. Lucky thing I had a little bit of work that I could do while waiting for her. Yes, I'm going to unashamedly admit that I waited for J to get back because I wanted to see what she had for me. And I was further motivated by the fact that she'd be out the whole day Friday again so, might as well kan, wait for her.

When she got back around 7.30pm, there was a whole bunch of people following her to her room because they wanted to see what I got. And it was in her room, I was finally presented wiiiitttthhh:



Yes, from JJ & Ean okay!
Lemme be giddy for an extra 5 minutes.
Heeeee~!

1 comment:

Dan. Ee. said...

abih tu u kena gotcha ke tak???