Saturday, January 22, 2011

There's This Girl...

Okay, who watched the first episode of Idol yesterday? The only Astro at this house is forever tuned in to Oasis or Bernama TV so I can only watch the show on 8TV, hence the first show, yesterday.

Anyway, who else felt like they should somehow brush their teeth after watching Victoria Huggins audition? Because the whole time I was watching her, it felt like I was eating a tonne of Cadbury's Crunchies + a jar of liquorice + a tub of honey. At the same time.

Ya Allah, lets just say, she is not someone I'd wanna meet first thing in the morning because her perkiness bugs me to no end and there would be a 97.5% chance I'd do something mean to her. Just to stop my teeth from hurting.

But she had a nice singing voice. I'll give her that.

I know kan, apehal tibe-tibe takde angin, takde ribut, nak bising-bising kan?

Haha but actually, this entry has got to do with something that I've been wanting to do for the longest of time.

I've a friend whose blog - Ada Apa Dengan Hanna - I'd really recommend people to read because she is funny. Her entries are, most of the time, sangat bersahaje dan sangat sempoi. Each of her entry will make you do one of two things: laugh hysterically or think.

Sometimes, sometimes, she'll be kind enough and make you do both.

4 comments:

Hanamaruku said...

OK FINE.

NAK MCD KE KFC?

err,

MAMAK JE AH?

Siti 'Afifah said...

Aku ikhlas promote blog kau. Tapi kalau kau pun ikhlas nak belanje aku, make maggi goreng tambah telur mate satu dgn limau suam.

Khael said...

Astro Oasis huh? Impressive :P

Siti 'Afifah said...

Khael:.and Disney and Nick sometimes too. *sigh*